Certified Arborist Review September 18
ACTC will be following CDC Guidelines related to the COVID-19 Crisis.
Back by popular demand: Certified Arborist Jeopardy!
Our physically-distanced game of Certified Arborist Jeopardy has all new laminated cards with brighter colors, bigger print and, most importantly, all new questions!!!
Come prepare for the exam or brush up on your arborist knowledge for 6 CEUs.
During each session, we will go over the most important aspects of the exam reviewing critical areas through using a fun approach called Certified Arborist Jeopardy! Teams of class participants will battle off as we review all the domains that are on the Certified Arborist exam. This will be a fun and challenging way to prepare for the exam without accruing all the anxiety normal to a standard class setting. Although geared to exam participants – these sessions are for all interested in reviewing and refreshing their Certified Arborist knowledge.
The program will take place in one of the larger ballrooms at the Prescott Resort so that we may meet physical distance guidelines and other in-person event protocols.
Breakfast and lunch are included with the $95 Registration Fee.
More Info on the ISA CAT Exam: The exam will be held on September 19 at the Prescott Resort and Conference Center. The deadline to register with ISA is September 2.
Call ISA for more details at 217-355-9411.
- The ISA requires a minimum of 3 years documented field experience before taking the Certified Arborist exam.
- The ACTC/CAT Program series does not include the exam registration and exam fee.
- ACTC is not responsible for your CAT exam registration.
- The Certified Arborist Exam is proctored by the ISA.
- To take the exam, individuals must be registered directly with the ISA at least 3 weeks prior to the exam to be eligible for testing.
- The ISA Certified Arborist Exam also requires a fee to be paid directly to the ISA.
- Please review the qualifications for taking the exam at http://www.isa-arbor.com/certification/becomeCertified/index.aspx
- Call ISA for more details at 217-355-9411.