ARIZONA COMMUNITY TREE COUNCIL, INC.
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT | CALENDAR | ACTC STORE | CONTACT US | LOG IN
Job Description for AP/AR and HR position
What You’ll Do
You will be the hub of our office by coordinating overall office activities and employee relations.
· Engaging with our employees through human resource activities such as employee benefits, training, and certifications
· Managing all aspects of our accounts receivable and accounts payable including data entry, generating statements, and client liaison
· Manage all aspects of payroll, taxes, benefits
· Managing our administrative assistant and the day-to-day operations of our office
We see this key role as having future growth potential and new responsibilities with our company.
Skills & Experience You’ll Bring
· Natural leader and motivates others to bring their best self to work
· Effectively supervises key office activities
· Excellent attention to detail
· Strong written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
· Experience with QuickBooks, Microsoft Office, and Clip preferred
Benefits We’ll Provide You
· Job Type: Full-time
· Salary: 15.00 hour or pay commensurate to experience
· Paid time off and holidays
· Medical, dental, and vision benefits
· 401K benefits
· Annual bonus potential
· Tuition & professional certification reimbursement program options
· On-the-job training
Who We Are
Victor’s Landscaping, Inc. has been locally owned for over 20 years with more than 40 employees. We offer landscaping and maintenance services for commercial, industrial, multi-family and single home residential properties in the Greater Phoenix area. Victor’s Landscaping, Inc., was founded by Victor’s passion for nature – the outdoors is what led him to a career in the landscaping industry.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $19.00 /hour
You have requested that Indeed ask candidates the following questions:
· How many years of Accounts Payable experience do you have?
· How many years of Accounts Receivable experience do you have?
· How many years of Payroll Management experience do you have?
· How many years of QuickBooks experience do you have?
· What is the highest level of education you have completed?
· Do you have the following license or certification: Driver's License?
· Do you speak English?
· Do you speak Spanish?
· Are you authorized to work in the following country: United States?
· Are you willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations?
· Why are you interested in this job?
· When are you available for an interview or phone screen? Please list 2-3 dates and times or ranges of times.
To Apply: In person, Fax, or email
Leadership & Committees
Find a Tree Professional
You Tube Videos
THANK YOU TO OUR ANNUAL SPONSORS