ARIZONA COMMUNITY TREE COUNCIL, INC.
REGISTER FOR AN EVENT | CALENDAR | ACTC STORE | CONTACT US | LOG IN
Experienced Tree Climber
Performs Tree Trimming in areas such as residential properties, commercial properties, apartment complexes, municipal properties and other areas by performing the following duties:
• Responsible for ensuring delivery of quality services and customer satisfaction
• Safely prune all types and sizes of trees, including palms
• Safely climb trees using climbing gear and ropes
• Understand and utilize proper pruning techniques
• Maintaining equipment
• Know your TREES
• Communicate effectively with coworkers and customers
• Minimum of one (1) year of tree climber experience
• Knowledge of proper pruning techniques and equipment
• Ability to safely use climbing gear and ropes
• Basic knowledge of pests, diseases, and treatments
• Must have a reliable means of transportation to Yard.
• Able to do physical work and lift at least 100lbs.
• Experience in use of Smart Phone technology, not just texting and phone calls
• English speaking (Bi-lingual a plus)
• Bi-lingual a plus
• Valid driver's license a plus
• Tree Knowledge
• Certified Arborist a plus
Compensation: $16-$20/hr DOE plus Health Insurance Package
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
• Current Driver's License.
At Goodman's Landscape Maintenance, LLC., you'll enjoy a competitive compensation, as well as the opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for the industry leader. Come grow with us.
APPLY IN PERSON:
Monday through Friday 8:30am to 3 pm at 2210 West Desert Cove Avenue Phoenix, AZ 85029, 602-861-1144 or e-mail your resume. You may also fax your resume/application to 602-861-3144. Our application can be obtained on our website at www.goodmanslandscape.com. When replying to this ad, please make sure to include your contact information and phone number.
Goodman's Landscape Maintenance LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer that offers comprehensive medical benefits after 60 days following the first of the month.
Leadership & Committees
Find a Tree Professional
You Tube Videos
THANK YOU TO OUR ANNUAL SPONSORS